The City Council meets at Dallas City Hall at 9 a.m. the first, second, third and fourth Wednesday of each month, with the exception of July. Meetings held on the second and fourth Wednesday are agenda meetings; those held on the first and third Wednesday are briefing meetings. Meeting/briefing dates may change.
Each year, the City Council approves its annual calendar noting all calendar dates. A copy of this calendar and any corresponding changes can be obtained by contacting the City Secretary’s Office at (214) 670-3738 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Citizens desiring to address the City Council may do so by registering with the City Secretary‘s Office, City Hall/5DS or by emailing email@example.com.
- Time Warner Cable – Dallas
– Channel 16 Government Access 1 (Digital Set — top box required)
– Channel 15.101 Government Access 1 (Digital TV without cable box)
- AT&T U-Verse – Dallas Channel 99 PEG Programming
- Verizon FiOS in Dallas Only Channel 47
- Sunday | 1 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Monday | 5 p.m.
- Tuesday | 9 a.m.
- Wednesday | 1 a.m.
- Friday | 1am – 5pm
- Saturday | 9 a.m.